CAPS-OS®, Virtualisation System by Capsule Technologies
CAPS-OS® is the virtualisation technology developed by Capsule Technologies and brings unprecedent advantages over other solution:
- Built-in inhouse failover technology
- Agnostic to the Operation System running on the guest VM
- Full mirroring of the storage over two physical servers
Rapid Disaster Recovery
- Automated backup of Virtual Machines
- Easy roll-back from Virtual Machines snapshots
Performance, minimum overhead
- QoS (Quality of Service) per Virtual Machines
- Built-in RAID-5/6 Engines optimized for video streams
- Lightweight host Operating System
GPU, NIC, HW Accelerators Passthrough
- Assign any PCIe devices to Virtual Machines
- Build an all-in-one appliance (GPU server + Application Server in one box)
Easy to manage
- Rapid Deployment of Virtual Machines
- Secured Web Graphical User Interface
- Command Line Interface
- Any versions of Microsoft Windows (including Windows 11)
- Any versions of Linux
- iSCSI technology compatible with BOSCH BVMS/VRM
CAPS-OS® is the ideal solution for any virtualised environment that requires stability, safety and performance.
CAPS-OS® has been massively adopted by numerous mission critical sites with a great variety of end-user application software.
CAPS-OS® is Linux based, running on any x86_64 CPU based hardware supporting virtualization, including Intel®and AMD® systems.
CAPS-OS® is pre-installed on any hardware provided by Capsule Technologies, it can also be purchased as license to be installed on third party hardware.